Sunday, November 30, 2008

redemption

He is full of surprises, always up to something. I have not forgotten the cross, but I have displaced my focus as of late. Tonight, I stood in church and was once again invigorated, enlivened with gratitude and with Hope. His grace is invincible, unable to be tarnished by even the truculent disgrace. Tonight, I stood and laughed with pure joy as I sang amidst the crowd. Tonight, I was reminded that I must laugh at myself if I am ever to survive.

To be able to relate to any and all is the mark of true greatness in conversation. To be able to listen, the mark of true graciousness in conversation. To be able to inspire others to greatness is the sole insuperable quality of a sincere leader. Facing a new world in January, Americans must remember the art of conversation, the power of sincerity, and the necessity for truth.

It is the responsibility of my generation to pay it forward: to use the influence of our parents and grandparents to foster good, to carry on His legacy. Afterall, His love is the best thing we can ever offer someone.

No comments: